1. Visit all 50 states.
2. Road trip across the U.S.
3. Go on a cruise.
4. Go on a several day white water rafting trip.
5. Take my entire family on a trip.
6. Go wine tasting in California.
7. Make it back over to Europe. (Visit Leslie and Erin.)
8. Lessons/Classes to take:
9. Become debt free.
10. Move out of KC & MO.
11. Study US &World history.
12. Write at least one letter a week.
13. Finish my bachelor's degree.
14. Dance professionally.
15. Find a career I love & do it well.
16. Have a photograph published in a magazine.
17. Volunteer at least once a month.
18. Have my own home.
19. Write a book.
20. See 10 shows on Broadway.
21. Throw a masquerade ball.
22. Direct another rock ballet.
23. Perform in Rocky Horror Picture Show.
a. Take at least one picture a day.
b. Get my nice camera out at least once a week.
Health & Fitness
25. Go on a yoga retreat.
a. Run a half-marathon.
b. Run a marathon.
c. Complete a triathlon.
27. Eat healthy and excercise on a regular basis. Find my norm/routine.
28. Continuously try to live a more and more sustainable lifestyle.
29. Live close enough to work that I can bike.
30. Organize my life:
31. Use up all my craft supplies.
32. Things I want to do:
a. Sky diving.
b. Rock climbing.
c. Scuba diving.
33. Things I want to learn to do:
34. Climb Mt. Fuji.
35. Watch a good professional soccer game live.